Re: festival + emacspeak - how to configure it

Hi Michal,

Just to make it clear: Your problem lies most likely with alsa not with
flite/eflite. Buying ibmtts will not make it go away, i.e. you will
have the same clipped utterences with the outloud speech-server. I
cannot say for sure, but if you do not experience the problem with
festival, it might be that festival adds some silence at the beginning
of each utterance, and thus only silence is clipped.

Best regards, Lukas