Re: looking for best quality software synthetizer for emacspeak.

Michal writes ("looking for best quality software synthetizer for emacspeak."):
> In my opinion, this is eflite_alsa, but unfortunatelly with my fc9 I have problems with it.
> (See: https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/2008/msg00298.html).

I saw your poast, but I do not know why eflite_alsa crashes after
30mins for you. Someone reported a similar problem about 2 years ago,
and I was not able to solve the problem then. Your problem appears to
have occured only after switching to Fedora 9. What were you using
before?

Does it sometimes crash much sooner/later? Does it also crash if you
do not use the computer during the 30mins?

I could send you a build of eflite with logging enabled. This way,
we would at least know where the crash occurs.

Best regards, Lukas