looking for best quality software synthetizer for emacspeak.

Hallo Group Members

In my opinion, this is eflite_alsa, but unfortunatelly with my fc9 I have problems with it.
(See: https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/2008/msg00298.html).
That's why I am asking if there is something equal or better than this.
I listened to examples of viavoice from http://ttsynth.com/sample.ogg. Eflite_alsa seems to have better quality.
I also managed to work espeak with emacspeak, but eflite_alsa has still better quality.

I like festival voices from capstral.com but didn't manage to fun festival with emacspeak.

Best regards.

Michal