pitch range in espeak-voices.el

Looking at the espeak-voices.el file, some of it seems to be based on
the multispeech file.  I say this because the pitch range comments do
not seem to correspond to the settings in the file.  On what are the
numbers based?  How much work was done in tuning the tts?  I increased
the range of the average pitch because I didn't think it was going low
enough to provide differentiation between regular text and boldened
text.

Thanks,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

The secret of healthy hitchhiking is to eat junk food.