Re: New to Emacspeak and Emacs

Hi their.
Thanks for the information.  Well, it turns out that we do have a very
interesting error message.  I'll include it below.
erik@xxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers$
erik@xxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers$ ./espeak
can not find channel named "file0"
    while executing
"fconfigure file0 -encoding utf-8"
    (file "./espeak" line 508)
That's very interesting, indeed.  Seems to me to be related to UTF8--which
you probably know, is the default encoding for all character sets in
Debian.

--Erik

eheil@xxxxxxxxxxx