Emacspeak with voxin-0.22 on Ubuntu 9.04

I need some help to figure out how to run this combination. My problem
right now, is to compile the linux-outloud. The emacspeak package
version is: 28.06. In the directory

  /usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/linux-outloud

I changed the string 'tcl.h' into 'tcl8.3/tcl.h' in the files
langswitch.h and tcleci.cpp. In one post to this list, it's mentioned
that you may compile on Ubuntu later thatn 8.04, but you need to
change the Makefile to not use libtool, as I understand that. The link
to this message are here:

  https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/2009/msg00003.html

Is someone able to explain how I need to modify the files in the
mentioned directory to be able to compile the libraries needed?

Thanks in advance

Lars