Re: emacspeak for windows?

There was experimental work done on such a port several years ago in Japan and I think Watanabe was one of those connected to it. In one of the emacspeak release announcements the wording was such a couple years ago that it gave me the impression that development had succeeded on windows platforms because all 32-bit platforms or something to that effect was noted in that announcement as being supported.