emacspeak-how-to.txt

Hello!

Some members - mostly those who responded to my email about a "how-to" for emacs - received a personal invitation.

However - here is your personal invitation.  Sending this to the list will make my work easier.

I've started the page - please add or subtract from this - or correct bad information if I've given some wrong information.

My aim - and I hope yours - is to make installing emacspeak easier for the struggling user.

Some of us don't have sighted people who know computers who visit us.  Most of us don't know "What we do not know" - so it makes using google difficult as it is nearly impossible to find the word or concept you have never heard of.

Use the link below to invite yourself to the document.

emacspeak-how-to.txt
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AfGLDTHqUgYfZGdza2d2ajRfMThmdDhrYjlmNg&hl=en&invite=CKjGlaIC

Have fun!!!

David Ring