Re: [VINUX] Re: Experimental Vinux Console Only Edition!

Jared of www.blindtech.net supplied the following link for installation of emacspeak on Debian Lenhy (Vinux).

Thanks Jared!

Best

David

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Jared <stofflet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wrote a blog entry going through the steps I used to install the
latest emacspeak on Vinux, hopefully this helps. It can be found at
http://www.blindtech.net/?p=20