Re: [VINUX] Re: Experimental Vinux Console Only Edition!

Jared,

There is one typo.

as either root or a normal user
cd /servers/Linux-espeak

It should be:

as either root or a normal user
cd servers/Linux-espeak

I've corrected this on the google document.  Also in case you've looked at the poor job I did of formatting your beautiful explanation, I've improved it a bit.

Best
DR