Emacs 23: next-line and previous-line

Yes, this is one of the more irritating aspects of Emacs
23. Emacspeak users should set  line-move-visual to nil via
Customize

Email			:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx :ã
WWW			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ : â
       GTalk		: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx : â
PGP			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc : â
Google			: tv+raman  :  ?
IRC			:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs : â
BRL:	ââââââââââââââ	: â