ICCHP-Special Thematic Session “easy – to – web"

copying the emacspeak list in case someone in Europe can attend
this.

--
ICCHP-Special Thematic Session “easy – to – web"                    1 message

-- Cordula Edler <cordula.edler@t-online.de>                             Dec 6
   To: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sirs,

we want to invite you to contribute a paper to our
Special Thematic Session (STS) “easy – to – web”
at the 12th International Conference on Computers Helping
People with Special Needs (ICCHP).

The conference will take place on July 14-16, 2010, in the Vienna
University of Technology, Austria.

Conference-Website: http://www.icchp.org/

The session „easy - to – web“ will present results of first scientific studies
on guidelines for easy - to – web invites researchers and
practioneers to report
on ongoing research, experiences, concepts and approaches ("good
and bad practice") wants to provoke discussion with web
accessibility experts on how to include such guidelines in
existing ones to better address the needs of this target
grouptries to close the gap between psychology of perception and
easy web guidelines searches for synergy between guidelines for
people with learning difficulties, guidelines for elderly people
and guidelines for accessible mobile web.

If you want to learn more about our STS please go to:
http://www.icchp.org/node/221
The requirements for papers you can find here: http://www.icchp.org/node/204

Please note that an extended abstract has to be submitted not
later than February 1, 2010.
Every paper will be reviewed before the decision about the acceptance is taken.
The conference fee for authors you can find here: http://www.icchp.org/node/198

We hope that this session will lead to an intensive discussion and a step f
orward towards a more measurable “easy web” and better support for
designers, developers and content providers.

To say it in the words of the conference-device: Come and get involved!

Kind regards,

Cordula Edler and Birgit Peböck

Cordula Edler Dipl. Soz.-Paed.
i n b u t
integrative support and advice

Teckstrasse 23 D- 73119 Zell u.A.
fon: +49 (0)7164 909846
fax: +49 (0)7164 909847
eMmail: cordula.edler@t-online.de
homepage: http://www.leichtesWeb.de

Birgit Peböck Dipl.Ing.in
KI-I
Competence network information technology
to support the integration of people with disabilities (KI-I)

Hafenstraße 47-51
A-4020 Linz
fon: +43 (0) 732 / 9015-5492
fax: +43 (0) 732 / 9015-5499