Re: Daisy Books

When I run the daisy player now, I can get into the book 's top level
ok but when I choose a chapter to poen, I get the following in the
prompt buffer.
Save MIME part to: ~/daisy_books/SSH/
What am I supposed to do at this point? If I go ahead and hit enter
here without typing anything else, I get the following.
File ~/daisy_books/SSH already exists; overwrite? (yes or no)
So what the heck is going on here?  I think when I dug into this
before, I saw that it was trying to save the whole .xml file from the
book.  Does this not work with Bookshare books?