SLIME mode

I've not used slime, which explains why there is no
emacspeak-slime.el

Tips on getting started based on creating other emcspeak modules:

Start simple, but step 0 create emacspeak-slime.el by following
the basic template as seen in other similar extensions.

For added credit, use folding-mode

Add relevant lines to the Makefile and to the place in
emacspeak.el where extensions are configured to load.

Then, advice things as you go --- and in a few weeks you'll have
code that is useful to more than just you.

What you dont want to do:

Create a rag-bag of hooks and such somewhere in your private
emacs setup -- it'l be twice as much work to turn that into a
useful contribution.

Email			:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx :ã
WWW			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ : â
       GTalk		: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx : â
PGP			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc : â
Google			: tv+raman  :  ?
IRC			:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs : â
BRL:	ââââââââââââââ	: â