[patch] espeak server should not install .so file in /usr/share/emacs

Hi William,

First off, thank you as ever for all your hard work on emacspeak
for the various distributions.

In this specific case of where the compiled tts libs for loading
into TCL  go when installed, I remain unconvinced; and also, note
that the patch that would be needed goes beyond the Makefile int
he various synth directories, one would have to update the tcl
scripts appropraitely to look for the .so library in the
installed location. For now, if you continue to believe that
doing is the right thing, then I suggest you apply this patch
downstream from the emacspeak svn repos, and let's revisit the
issue based on how things work out.