Notmuch and emacspeak

Hi all,

I've put together the very beginnings of an emacspeak module for
notmuch.  It is really just a couple of bits of advice but someone may
find it useful and I thought I'd share it in case it helps someone.

There is still much that could be improved.

If anyone isn't familiar with notmuch here is a quick blurb.

       Notmuch  is  a command-line based program for indexing, searching, reading, and tagâ
       ging large collections of email messages.  It also has a rapidly
       developing emacs interface.  See http://notmuchmail.org for more
       details.

It can be checked out from:  git://notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch

My emacspeak-notmuch.el is pasted below.

Regards

Bart

(require 'notmuch)

(defadvice notmuch-show-next-open-message (after emacspeak pre act)
  "Speak the message summary line."
  (when (interactive-p )
    (emacspeak-auditory-icon 'select-object)
    (emacspeak-speak-line)
    ))

(defadvice notmuch-show-previous-open-message (after emacspeak pre act)
  "Speak the message summary line."
  (when (interactive-p )
    (emacspeak-auditory-icon 'select-object)
    (emacspeak-speak-line)
    ))

(defadvice notmuch-search-next-thread (after emacspeak pre act)
  "Speak the thread."
  (when (interactive-p )
    (emacspeak-auditory-icon 'select-object)
    (emacspeak-notmuch-search-speak-thread)
    ))

(defadvice notmuch-search-previous-thread (after emacspeak pre act)
  "Speak the thread."
  (when (interactive-p )
    (emacspeak-auditory-icon 'select-object)
    (emacspeak-notmuch-search-speak-thread)
    ))

(defadvice notmuch-search-archive-thread (after emacspeak pre act)
  "Speak the thread."
  (when (interactive-p )
    (emacspeak-auditory-icon 'select-object)
    (emacspeak-notmuch-search-speak-thread)
    ))

(defun emacspeak-notmuch-search-speak-thread ()
  "Speak the current thread intelligently."
  (interactive-p)
  (  emacspeak-speak-line)
)