Re: less punctuation with no actual letters loss

Just forgot to mention another strange behavior:

When moving between characters, either with the arrows or with c-f and c-b, emacspeak sometimes simply don't speak some characters when passing over it, so I have to go back and forth for it to speak. This occurs mostly with punctuation signs.

I don't know whether it may be related, but I'm using the Viavoice's Brazilian Portuguese voice, that's my native language, although the Emacs documentation I'm reading is actually in English.

Cheers