emacspeak-gnus and emacs 24

Hi All,

I've fixed the problem with emacspeak-gnus under emacs 24. The fix turned out
to be fairly trivial. All references to "*Article*" need to be replaced witht
the variable gnus-article-buffer.

I've verified this variable is available in emacs 23. However, I don't know if
it is available in emacs 22. I'd like to know if it is or not as this will
impact on how I implement the patch to keep backwards compatibility.

If anyone out there is stil running emacs 22 and uses gnuse, could you please
let me know. To verify this, after running gnus, do a describe-variable on
gnus-article-buffer.  Let me know what you find.

Raman, I'm assuming you will continue to support emacs 22 in the next release.
If this is not the case, could you let me know?

thanks,

tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx

There are two types of people in IT - those who do not manage what they
understand and those who do not understand what they manage.