Re: IBM TTS espeak connector

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gilles from voxin.org tells me that at one time there was a connector that
> connected espeak in the console to IBM TTS.

Do you mean Emacspeak? i.e., s/espeak/emacspeak/ in the above-quoted text.

If so, for IBM TTS you will need the outloud speech server included in the
Emacspeak source.

svn co http://emacspeak.googlecode.com/svn/trunk emacspeak
then look at the emacspeak/servers directory.

Those on the list who use IBM TTS will be able to help with any compilation
problems.

If this isn't what you are looking for, then please ask the question again
more precisely.