Re: ViaVoice outloud on 64bit Ubuntu

Hi,

Commenting out both blocks causes speech to become very staticky and
almost unusable -- certainly worse than the artifacts.

Commenting out the first block only results in a server that doesn't
talk -- compiles ok.

Commenting out the second block has the same effect as commenting out
both so I suspect this is where the static effect comes from.

HTH

Bart