Re: Tabulation problem, possibly a mac speech server bug

This looks to be an issue on the elisp side. Arrowing quickly around your example tablebetween 1 and 2, I never receive a "1" in any form and there's also a suspicious stop sent immediately after the first utterance:

gotline: s
tts_sync_state all 0 0 1 500
q { [{voice alex}]
 }