dtk-toggle-debug?

Hi again,

Sorry for the flood of emails.

Have been trying to do some more debugging of the tts-with-punctuations
issue I've found and was trying to look at the output that emacs is
sending to the speech server.

I had tried using dtk-toggle-debug to turn the debug output on and then
using c-e d c-m-b to switch to the *speaker* buffer.

All this appears to work in so far as emacspeak tells me debugging is
toggled on and the command switches to the buffer.

The only problem is it's empty.

Am I missing something here?

Not a  big deal if it's broken as I can get the debug from the speech
server logs.  Was just wondering if I'm doing something wrong?

Kind regards

Bart
--

Kind regards