Re: Tabulation problem, possibly a mac speech server bug

Raman,

It's used in about 60 odd places in the emacspeak codebase.  I think
that it is a good idea and should not needlessly be removed if we can
find a fix.

Can either yourself or Jason confirm that the issue is biting other
speech servers as well?

I'll see what else I can find with regards to why this is happening.
  Kind regards

Bart

Bart
--