Re: advising org-agenda-filter-by-category

I saw a similar behaviour in agendas running Emacs 23 and Emacspeak 33,
but agendas read fine for me now in Emacs 24 and Emacspeak 37. I still
have the problem in plain org files though. It's somewhat intermittent,
but it happens fairly frequently. A common use case is that when in an
.org file, I'll use a-s-> to jump to the end of a file and then the up
arrow key to start moving through I file. I won't hear anything for a
few lines until I remember to use c-a to jump back to the beginning of
the line.

Let me see if I can come up with a simple .org file and reproduce this
reliably.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail