Re: Android emacspeak speech server

Thanks Raman,

I've compiled the speech server and it is working.

Have emacspeak running on my nexus7.  I've gone with the aproach of
running a chroot debian environment so far.

It works which is something exciting.

I've only got an apple bluetooth keyboard and the alt keys don't appear
to function as expected.

I'm using android-terminal-emulator for my terminal.

My questions are:
- What terminal emulator have other people used?
- What keyboards are being used out there where the modifier keys work?
  I'm considering the logitec k810.

Currently there are a few steps to getting emacspeak up and running,
that is, start linux-chroot linux-installer to start the chroot, which
mounts loopback device etc.  Then start local tts server.  Start
terminal, chroot and run screen and emacs.

Can anyone else describe what they have done to streamline this process?

Kind regards
Bart

Bart
--