Re: slackware current emacspeak install nearly working

The sound card I have plays radio streams and is a silicon integrated
systems model.  I looked in /etc/rc.d/modules and could find no reference
to silicon in that file so it may be slackware makes this sound card work
using another manufacturer's driver. On Sat, 20 Jul 2013, Jason White