Speech server - questions about the dispatch algorithm

Hello list,
I am trying to implement the SAPI4/5 speech server for Emacspeak.
Currently I have something very basic. It partially works, but some speech is lost, I suspect that this is due to bad implementation of dispatch command, or my bad understanding of the communication protocol. I log every command that Emacspeak sends for reference. First thing I don't understand are sequences like "d d d", or "d d s", every on its own line of course. Why is that?
Second, the algorithm for dispatch command. Currently I have something like
while queue is not empty do
  process one command
end while

How to handle the situation when during that loop another q command arrives? Could I queue it and simply process it, or could I record it for second dispatch?
That's all for now, thank for any help!