Re: emacs Speak on Mountain Lion with VoiceOver install package

I just googled for OSX mac and emacspeak and found the following, which I used to get things working just last week. Note that I didn't just blindly follow the instructions as things have changed a bit with homeebrew. What I did was

1. Install homebrew.
2. Install emacs via homebrew
3. Followed the instructions in the below link to install necessary python support
4. configure emacspeak to use the 'mac' server

done.

http://code.google.com/p/e-mac-speak/source/browse/trunk/e-mac-speak-howto.org

IT Security Manager, Information Technology
University of New England
Armidale N.Sl.W. 2350

Email: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +61 2 6773 3210