Speech Server Problem on Mac

Is there a way to get this going without having to use pyrex or pysox? As I stated in another thread, I can't seem to import these even in a stand-alone python shell and I have them supposedly installed. I used easy_install to put them in and the output looked successful. But ./mac craps out totally as follows.

Script started on Tue Oct 15 22:13:34 2013
[?1034hbash-3.2$ ./mac
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./mac", line 11, in <module>
    import pysox
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.8-intel/egg/pysox/__init__.py", line 60, in <module>
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.8-intel/egg/pysox/sox.py", line 7, in <module>
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.8-intel/egg/pysox/sox.py", line 6, in __bootstrap__
ImportError: dlopen(/Users/steve/.python-eggs/pysox-0.3.6.alpha-py2.7-macosx-10.8-intel.egg-tmp/pysox/sox.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libFLAC.8.2.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libsox.2.dylib
  Reason: image not found
bash-3.2$ exit
exit

Script done on Tue Oct 15 22:14:10 2013