OS X 10.9 and emacspeak

Hi all,

was considering whether it is a good idea to upgrade to OS X 10.9 or not. I noticed a couple of posts which indicated there were possible issues with the mac server, but have not seen (or have missed) any further follow-ups. There have been a couple of minor issues I've encountered with systems at work which may be fixed with the update, but I don't want to lose emacspeak. Can anyone using maverick let me know how they are finding it?

thanks,

IT Security Manager, Information Technology
University of New England
Armidale N.Sl.W. 2350

Email: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +61 2 6773 3210