Re: OS X 10.9 and emacspeak

Tim,

Things are ok but not perfect.

There is an issue with the mac speech server which is mostly patched in the latest
e-mac-speak version.

I can't quite put my finger on it but it feels like there is still some
sluggishness at times possibly related to voicelock.

Chromevox also has an issue currently patched in chrome canary but not
in mainline chrome.  So you will need to run canary until a new
chromevox release is cut.

Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> was considering whether it is a good idea to upgrade to OS X 10.9 or not. I noticed a couple of posts which indicated there were possible issues with the mac server, but have not seen (or have missed) any further follow-ups. There have been a couple of minor issues I've encountered with systems at work which may be fixed with the update, but I don't want to lose emacspeak. Can anyone using maverick let me know how they are finding it?
>
> thanks,
>
> Tim
>
> --
> Tim Cross
> IT Security Manager, Information Technology
> University of New England
> Armidale N.Sl.W. 2350
>
> Email: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Phone: +61 2 6773 3210