Re: patch: removal of -q switch from emacspeak.sh

Hi Jarek,

further to my email (which you may not have seen as it seems I've had some issues with my work email account).

Having dispensed with the script many years ago, I have a call to my init-emacspeak.el script at the very top of my .emacs.d/init.el file and then I setup the custom load file. As I want to keep two different custom files, one for when Im on a mac and one for when I'm on Linux, I have the following

(add-to-list 'load-path user-emacs-directory)
(defconst *is-a-mac* (eq system-type 'darwin))

(require 'init-emacspeak)

(if *is-a-mac*
   (setq custom-file (expand-file-name "mac-custom.el" user-emacs-directory)
  (setq custom-file (expand-file-name "linux-custom.el" user-emacs-directory))

(when (file-exists-p custom-file)
  (load custom-file))

HTH