emacspeak-webspace-feed-reader problem, probably my setup

T. V. Raman writes:
>Definitely looks like an error being thrown from the xsltproc
>invocation.
Indeed it was. The "problem" turned out to be in
emacspeak-xslt-region. I use tcsh so the 2>& used to lose the errors
from xsltproc was being mishandled by the shell in
shell-command-on-region. Setting emacspeak-keep-xslt-errors to t works
around this. I'll consider it proper punishment for using an
uncivilized shell.  If I get very keen I'll attempt a patch the
construction of command based on the SHELL environment variable.

I now get a list of headlines which is nice but get empty buffers when
I hit return on any of them. I bet I'm still messing up some xslt
processing. Should I be setting a transformation explicitly?
thanks again
Peter

--
Support us in the OXFAM trailwalker as we try to walk 100km in 24
hours. <https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/team/home/15596>

Peter Rayner
room 343
School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia
tel: work: +61 (0)3 8344 9708; fax: +61 (0)3 8344 7761
mobile +61 402 752 379, skype: petermorag
mail-to: prayner@unimelb.edu.au