Re: Help with mac tts?

It is quite possible that the new version of OSX has broken things. There were problems with the mac server after the OSX 10.9 upgrade as well. My guess is that apple have changed something which is now causing the speech server to not run correctly.

I've not upgraded to 10.10 yet. I did update emacspeak recently and have not observed any problems with 10.9

Tim