Re: emacspeak and orgstruct-mode key bindings

Hi Bart

What emacs version do you use? Do I have to install org from an external source to reproduce the issue, because the version bundled in Emacs works ok? Is using internal org version an acceptable workaround for the problem?

Could you give the steps to reproduce using Emacs 24.3? And what if I build Emacs 24.4 or take the most recent Emacs from the repo?

If I get you correctly the problem is that after typing the letter "c":
expected behaviour: the letter "c" is inserted into the buffer
actual behaviour: the letter "c" is treated as a prefix and as such appears in the minibuffer

Jarek