Re: [EMACSPEAK The Complete Audio Desktop] Announcing Emacspeak 42.0 (AnswerDog)

Where can I find the actual archive of the stable 42.0 version? I
maintain a stable (prod) package for Arch Linux as well as the
emacspeak-git package. I fetched version 41.0 successfully some while
back but now I can't find 42.0 anywhere. I realize most folks probably
pull from git and use a latest snapshot. Are actual stable releases no
longer being maintained as stand-alone downloads?
Google Code shows nothing later than version 39 or 40. I found version
41 on google code in an svn/wiki/downloads section but since you
migrated to github, I haven't been able to find an actual snapshot for
42.0. I guess I could specify a specific git tag or something but I
don't quite know how you have structured the tags in your git repo.

Can you clarify for me?