Re: another emacspeak build failure

This deal here is pissing me off. the build works fine in a git local
branch so I don't think anything is wrong with the Makefile or
anything around it but the install target fails while I run the arch
linux makepkg command. I will have to spend some more time on this
tomorrow to see why it fails. Most people here on the list seem to
compile and build and just run inside their own directories so
probably never do a formal 'make install' This package build script
does do the 'make install' and I noticed a permission error when
installing README so I need to play with this some. I don't wanna do a
'make install' manually as root because the whole purpose of these
package build scripts is to be able to quickly remove or uninstall
packages with the pacman -R command. so I may have to find a way to
interactively trace this thing while in the fakeroot environment or
something.

More later.