Re: another emacspeak build failure

I figured out the problem. <yay>

It seems that the DESTDIR parameter, so often supported in Makefiles
no longer works with the current revision of emacspeak. Either this
could be added to the Makefile for everyone or I could make a tweak
for the Arch package build and ensure that it puts the files in the
right place for building the installable package. Actually, I just
found that I can modify the 'make install' link in PKGBUILD script to
alter prefix instead of using DESTDIR. That works too. I think I'll go
that rout and upload a new build script to AUR today.