BookShare Was Re: Emacspeak installation information

I remember you saying you had issues with using BookShare a while
ago -- and I remember  replying where I asked if you had gotten
yourself a BookShare API  key. I dont remember seeing a response
-- did you ever get the key?  If you have the key -- and have it
set up -- then could you describe "what doesn't work"?