Re: Debugging emacspeak tts

Thanks Lucas!

Also, the original server debug design as present in the
Emacspeak codebase is a pain to use --  --- when you're
attempting to debug and using speech to do so, the debug output
gets spoken and logged again.

The right design from that experience is to set a flag in the TTS
server and have the server use that flag to write the output to a
file in /tmp (in addition to sending it to the TTS engine).  This
way, you can turn on debugging, do a few things, turn off
debugging, then examine that file.

Patches welcome:-) Lucas -- perhaps your script already does that?