Re: [EMACSPEAK The Complete Audio Desktop] Emacspeak Development Is Moving To GitHub

the emacspeak-svn package you are likely refering to on github
was a mirror of the googlecode svn repo that someone else had
created. Am sure things will catch up once the announcement has
perculated through the various networks.