Re: Google search question.

I noticed this too but did not have time to investigate. It is indeed
very annoying. Pressing "C-c C-k" stops the constant refreshing of the
page. One thing that is special about w3m is that it still claims to
use HTTP 1.0. This causes problems with other sites too, e.g.
dzone.com. I am pretty sure this is not an emacspeak problem. I will
try to build a modified version of w3m that claims to support HTTP
1.1.

Best regards

Lukas