Re: emacspeak operation failure

I forgot it wasn't necessary to make th espeak server I used file on it and got tcl script executable so the build is making that server.

On Wed, 24 Jun 2015, Christopher Chaltain wrote:

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 20:48:48
From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: emacspeak operation failure

I'm not sure what you're referring to in the Makefile, and I'm using Ubuntu instead of Arch, but to get eSpeak working with Emacspeak, I first go into emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/linux-espeak and make the eSpeak server. I then add the following lines to my ~/.bashrc file and that's it.

DTK_PROGRAM=espeak
export DTK_PROGRAM