Re: Emacspeak installation information.

Could it be under your own home directory? If you installed mlocate and ran updatedb before now why not try locate emacspeak|less and see what shows up where?

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015, Hwaen Ch'uqi wrote:

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 13:38:31
From: Hwaen Ch'uqi <hwaenchuqi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Greg Priest-Dorman <gregpd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Emacspeak installation information.

Greetings Greg,

Thank you for your quick response. I looked in all of those paths, but
the script was not to be found! Calling `whereis' and `which' yielded
no results either. I know very little where subversion and manual
compilation are concerned, but is it at all significant that there is
only a `make install' direction for the espeak server and not for
emacspeak itself? If it is at all helpful, I am using ubuntu-14.04 on
a Thinkpad T420S.

Thank you so much.

Hwaen Ch'uqi