arch: emacspeak.git package

The package does not build since it insists on building a tclx package
from aur and that tclx package is outdated and the tclx package itself
cannot build.
I downloaded the latest tclx source code and built it on this system then
ran the emacspeak.git package install again and the package failed to
recognize that tclx was installed on this system.  One thing that has me
worried about this latest tclx install is that it failed in make test so I
don't know if this latest version will or will not crash emacspeak.  I
tried enabling 64bit support but tclx doesn't have the magic for amd64
computers now so that was disabled in configuration step.  This system has
speakup running espeak running the sound card for now.