Re: Production Version 42.0 Fails to Build

    Steve> On Sun, May 03, 2015 at 06:56:12PM -0700, T. V. Raman
    Steve> wrote:
    >> Suspect you need to do a make clean first followed by a
    >> make config.
    Steve>
    Steve> No go. I cleared out previous source and pkg
"Cleared out pkg directory"
is not "make clean; make config"

    Steve> directories and I still get the error.
    Steve>
    Steve> emacspeak-eww.el:62:1:Error: Symbol's function
    Steve> definition is void: cl-struct-define
    Steve>
    Steve> I also included 'make clean' before my 'make config'
    Steve> line but still the error above. It's gotta be
Your emacs world is badly configured

Decide what emacs you're going to use then specify the full path
during build
make config EMACS=<emacspath>
make EMACS=<emacspath>

I would not recommend distributing a package you build in a
semi-broken environment.