Possible bug in customize

Hi Raman,

found a possible bug in customize. Running latest emacspeak from git as of this morning. Not been able to debug as once it is triggered, emacs stops functioning correctly and you need to kill it.

To trigger the bug, I did the following

M-x customize-group emacspeak
Select emacspeak-sounds sub-group
Change the value of emacsepak-auditory-icon-function to emacspeak-play-auditory-icon
Select the state menu and choose either set for current or save for future session.

Once you do this, emacs stops responding to commands. When you try entering a key sequence - for example C-a or C-e e etc, you get the message "Back to top-level" in the minibuffer, but your commands have no effect. Same with M-x.

Once you kill emacs and start again, all is fine and the customization has been saved (if you selected save for future session).

I have to go to work now, so won't have time to loook at this until tomorrow. Thought I'd just let you know.

I don't use customize very often - usually just to try out an option, so I don't know if this issue is due to recent changes or has been there for a while.

--
regards,