Re: New Member Introduction and Questions

Greetings ALEX,

Yes, I had tried that solution before but to no avail. I see that
there are ways of controlling espeak via the command line, including
its capitalization alert, but there must be a way of permanently
altering its defaults through some kind of configuration file. I may
have found that file, but as I do not understand well the syntax, I
really don't know what code to inswert where in order to affect this
change. I may end up trying a different server which respond better to
the emacspeak commands.

Hwaen Ch'uqi