Re: org-drill and Preparing code for inclusion in emacspeak Mar 2015 11:45:06 +1100")

Raman,

It appears to be a bit different to that.

a make clean; make config; make emacspeak does not resolve the issue.
Nor does a clean build from a fresh checkout of git.

However a "load-library emacspeak-wizards" does.

This makes me suspect that there is an autoload missing somewhere or
something?

Kind regards

Bart

Bart