Re: Possible bug in customize

Tim Cross <theophilusx@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Interesting. I've seen aggressive-indent go by but never bothered with
it. If you do chase down what it does that is causing Emacspeak to break
-- I'd like to know -- most likely it's latching something on to
post-self-insert-hook  that is then conflicting with Emacspeak's own
entry on that hook for speaking characters as you type.